sabato 7 dicembre 2013

The Bad Sex
today she thinks the Last of the Romantics is the first of the idiots.
Since I've been in Florence I seem to have done much fury.
All right. It's fair to say. Is it correct that you know.
The last person able to make me heart beat faster,
the last person that was able to give me more than any other,
even with her absence,
the last person who deserved a vigorous fight, and She knows it,
She knows how much I struggled,
even with the knowledge that as soon as I won, I'd have lost for
sure, this person was there last year.
From 2012 to now, there hasn't been one, and I mean only one girl,
able to give me a tenth of what I've given and taken away
Her. One that is able to move a breath my heart.
Because I'm also the Last of the Romantics, but for this reason,
unlike what you think Bad Sex, just look at me to know when I'd
give the soul. I'm not the first of the idiots.

Yes, I admit, a little ' I'll think about it, but don't touch me... most . You

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento