lunedì 26 maggio 2014

Instead of sleeping, poised, and among the many false Gods

Imagine that I have a nice car, a fifteen kilograms less.
Imagine that I'm a political or cultural importance.
None of all those who knew me before I have a nice car, a dozen,
a dozen, but even five kilograms less; none of all those who knew
me before I have all this, would rise on my nice car, with me and
my fifteen, ten, or five kilograms less, to an important place where
I am politically or culturally important.
It 's true, in life there's always time to make better choices, but if a
person is Best, you feel inside, it Breathes.
It feels and breathes only when you've it in front, eye to eye.
And if today, where the Virtual exceeds the Real, we can create for
ourselves a strangely perceptive picture of who's on the other side
of the virtual, it's true that more and, then, seeing is Believing, and
believing is confirmation of Being.
Don't forget, however, that we're talking about Imagine that I have.

Poised between many and false Gods.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento