mercoledì 26 febbraio 2014

To the lawyers of lost causes and the dreamers of dreams lost

When I walk down the street and it's raining, I avoidance, I move and scratch umbrella
on the walls. If I did so, I risk out the eyes of someone.
They don't move, walk straight on the road as if it were their own, as if the world was
theirs.
When I walk down the street and it doesn't rain, I avoidance, I move, sometimes
I get off the sidewalk.
They don't move, walk straight on the road as if it were their own, as if the world
was theirs.
I walk down the Street, I avoidance, I move, I slow down my path, I let go of the
road and the masters of the world. I let go of the ego distracted.
After arrival, but arrival. Always.

To all those who want to change the world,
to all lawyers of lost causes,
to all the dreamers of dreams lost.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento